Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Baked Cheesecake



Take 4 large eggs and beat with a hand mixer.

Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and beat for a few minutes.

Then add 400 grams of cream cheese and beat. I make my own but you could substitute it with 400 grams of Greek Yogurt or 400 grams of Mascarpone Cheese (you can make it at home – you’ll find the recipe here).

Add 500 ml. of cream, beat.

Meanwhile, crush 10 Marie biscuits, mix with 2 tablespoons almond meal and half a cup of melted butter. Line a baking dish and bake for 5 minutes at 250 degrees C.

Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Mine takes 50 minutes with a 220°C setting.


You can eat it as it is or top it with jam or stewed fruits. I love marmalade so that’s what I use.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Shalini
I'm passionate about holistic healing and I love to read, write and cook.
View my complete profile